Crazy Food Weekend

So the birthday celebrations continued into the weekend.  I went to lunch with a friend on Friday, which is a rare treat for me these days.  Then on Friday night we went to dinner, then lunch on Saturday, and then brunch on Sunday.  The weekend was low key, something that I needed.  Between all the celebrating, the boys went to a double play date and we spent a lot of time at home so BB could start a Greek mythology project that is due on Friday.

I didn't ask for any gifts this birthday since we're going on a big vacation in just a few weeks. It's funny when  you get older how all your wants are either really small (a few books, a pair of trail shoes) or really big (a major vacation).  I can't think of anything in between.  A few meals with my C and my boys, whether casual or fancy, are really what I like.

Comments

Popular Posts