The Final Days of Fall

The string of weather of luck has continued from Summer until now.  October and November, thus far, have been the glowing days of Fall that everyone dreams about.  We've tried to make the most of these days with outings near and far, including hours spent in our own yard.  It sounds though that the cold weather is settling in starting tonight when the temperatures will fall below freezing.  Don't know that my body is ready for this type of cold yet.  I've been sparingly wearing jackets and heavy sweaters, saving them for when Winter arrives.  Maybe it has arrived.

This is the time of year that moves so quickly for me.  The last bits of Fall are always ones I want to hang on to before the wonderful crush of the holidays arrive.  I love this time of year. 

Comments

Popular Posts