I'm Still Here

Can you guess by now that work has been busy for me lately, hence the absence from this space?  I'm here but I haven't had time to organize my thoughts and photos to write a coherent post.  This photo was from a month ago on a day we were exploring the new neighborhood.

This time of year always goes by so quickly for me.  I dislike the fact that Halloween is on the last day of October.  The very next day you are bombarded with thoughts of Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Holiday decorations are up everywhere.  And because Thanksgiving is late this year, I feel compelled to plan for both at the same time.  Our heirloom pumpkins are still doing great in this cold weather so I'm going to keep them around for a while longer.

There has been lots of progress on the house the last few weeks.  More on that next time.

Comments

Popular Posts