Another Year

For the first time, I forgot about my little blog's anniversary!  It's been 4 years and I've really enjoyed it so far.  I haven't written and photographed as much in recent months as I would like and I'm  hoping that that will change soon.  But right now there is so much living to do.  Not only do I feel as though Thanksgiving (even though late this year) has a made a most sudden appearance, it's brought Winter along with him.  Temperatures have dropped to below freezing here and we can't order boots and sweaters fast enough!  And because I don't have enough on my to-do list right now, I'm fretting about Christmas as well.  Maybe I need to just get through menu planning for Thanksgiving first.

Besides all the planning, there is a whole bunch of life happening - flu shots for the boys, birthday parties for classmates, and a Christmas show at Adventure Theatre.  We went to see the Twelve Days of Christmas, which was a non-traditional take on a very traditional holiday song.  This coming weekend, we're going to see Lyle the Crocodile at Imagination Stage.  Although BB and DD have only seen a few movies at the movie theater, they've seen countless plays and shows at this point.  I like that they enjoy this type of entertainment and the set details.  There are favorites from years ago that they still talk about.

Comments

Popular Posts