House Status

The floors are in!  There was white carpet in all of the upstairs bedrooms, which we had ripped out and replaced with hardwood.  There was a lot of prep work that needed to be done before the wood floor could go in, but it is all done (thanks in large part to C's creative ideas).  It's been strange living in the house and barely utilizing the upper floor.  I've stepped into the master bedroom only a handful of times.  I'm reminded constantly that your home - the style, the layout - really affects how you live.  Even though we've been fine without it, I'm glad to be moving into our new master bedroom soon.  Since the cold weather has arrived, my thoughts tend toward coziness when thinking about decor for our room.

The next step for us is to paint and we're gathering estimates now.  Don't know about you but it's very hard for me to choose paint colors.  I love color but not to wear or to put up on walls.  Of course, that doesn't sound like I like colors very much.

Comments

Popular Posts