Our Days

Yesterday was the last day of school and the boys are officially on Winter break!  I'm working from home today juggling the boys, work, and everything else.  The rest of the week will be a patchwork of our playdates and other childcare arrangements until the weekend.  As excited as I am for the next two weeks, I'm feeling a bit under the weather this morning.  In between calls and turning over drafts, I've got several windows open on the computer for last minute Christmas shopping.  And I've got a huge pot of soup simmering on the stove.

On Sunday I bought a Santa cake at the bakery - he was too cute to pass up.  We also went to a holiday party where the Great Zucchini showed up to treat the kids to some magic tricks and bad toilet humor.  The Zucchini chose BB and DD to help him with one of his tricks and I happened to step in at that moment and snapped this photo.

Comments

Popular Posts