Clark's Eliok Farm

A couple of weekends ago, we finally drove all the way out to Clark's Eliok Farm in Ellicott City.  I say finally because I've been curious about it for some time now and just looking for a fine weather day to take my boys.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect, as I'm sure most people aren't if going for the first time.  It's a farm, petting zoo, and much much more.  We just let the boys run wild and visit all of the funny installations they had there.  We also took a hayride around the farm, which the boys really enjoyed.  BB and I went through the maze - very fun - while C and DD played on the playground.  We were bumping up against lunch time and had to go but we hadn't even made our way over to the petting zoo or the pony rides or the geode cracking.  Next time.

Comments

Popular Posts