An Intense Fondness for Tableware

If you don't know this about me, let me say it now - I love dishes of all kinds. Since having kids, I have had an intense obsession for all kids' tableware. Take a look in one of my cabinets and you will see tons of dishes for the boys. Sadly, last week within days of one another, C and I each broke a plate - one panda, one bear. Both very hard to find and basically, irreplaceable. My collection is hurting.

Here on the East Coast it is much harder to find cute children's tableware. My friends, both in real life and in the blogosphere, that live on the West Coast have a wealth of resources like the wonderful Daiso to shop for dishes, bentos and bento accessories. Check out those beautiful ceramic sectioned plates Sharilyn of LovelyDesign found at Daiso. The next time I'm in SF I will be stopping by for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts