Can't Wait 'Til Christmas


I am really excited about Christmas this year.  Both boys are old enough to appreciate that something is different in the air during this time of year.  Last night we took a quick set of photos of BB and DD, chose one where neither of their faces was obstructed (yes, that's the standard) and sent it off to be printed by the stationer.
I'll post that one soon enough but in the meantime, I took a quick look in my photo archives and found this one on the cutting room floor.  A chubby Santa trying to escape Rudolph.  Here's to a very happy December!

Comments

  1. Ha! I did the same thing last weekend, and I'm with you on the difficulty of trying to get one where they are all looking at the camera, much less smiling. I'm not too excited about mine, but going with the "well, that could be worse" mentality. What can you do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts