Thanksgiving 2018 + A Winter List

We had ourselves a lovely Thanksgiving, full of tasty food, family and friends.  It's always a lot of activity leading up to dinner but I did take a moment to myself this year as everyone sat down to eat to be thankful for everyone and everything that I have.
Now you know this is my favorite time of year and it always goes too fast for me.  Luckily, Thanksgiving was earlier this year which means an extra week between now and Christmas - the best!  I'm ahead of schedule on many things, including designing and ordering our holiday cards.  I'll keep the momentum going with our Winter List.  Enjoy!

Bake bread
Build and decorate gingerbread houses
Ski trips
See a winter show
Decorate Christmas tree + house
Drive to winter lights show
Host a brunch
Throw a party
Go ice skating
Visit a new museum
Make a movie
Holiday family movie night
New Year's Day hike
Decorate for Chinese New Year
Hot pot for dinner
Family game nights
Go sledding
Force bulbs
Make Valentine's Day cards
Make art

Comments

Popular Posts