Memorial Day Adventure

I'm back!  That was a long, unplanned break from the blog.  So much happens during the end of the school year and BB's and DD's birthdays that I can't keep up.  Plus for Mother's Day, my family bought me a new iPhone X so all of my photos and videos have been living there and just last night made it to the computer for me to share here. 

Let's reach back to Memorial Day!  The weather was great so we headed to one of our new favorite places...except that while I'm typing this, I cannot recall what this place is called!  We've been once before (without C) but I didn't blog about it.  This time we C came with us to experience the boardwalk trails, the lily pond, and the beach.  The boys played on the beach for a couple of hours - the water was warm and shallow.

Now that my photos are uploaded and organized, I'll be back here a lot more.

Comments

Popular Posts