Bethany Beach Summer 2018

Every year we confirm with BB and DD that they indeed want to spend a summer week at Bethany Beach, and so far, the answer has always been yes.  This despite the fact that we already visited for spring break and have started visiting for long weekends throughout the year.  They just love our beach traditions.

We had great weather this year and I did a decent job of packing minus two things: sweatshirts for the kids (there was one chillier evening) and boogie boards.  So we bought new boogie boards and some balls for the beach.  The boys also did some damage at the outlets so the car was much fuller on the way home than when we first started out.
At this point all the days blur in my mind.  We did visit Assateague as we do most years.  And we also squeezed in a trip to Lewes which is always fun.  We went to Funland twice.  I had numerous crepes and acai bowls and the boys ate steak more times than I can remember.

While I'm confident this trip wasn't our last, C and I have prepared ourselves for the year when BB or DD don't want to make the trip anymore.  

Comments

Popular Posts