Long Weekend Getaways

Happy MLK weekend.  It's only Friday morning but I'm in weekend mode already.  It's 60s and rainy (i.e., spring) but we're about to drop down below freezing again in case we forgot it is winter.  A long weekend means another trip for us; actually two.  This is how we've been dealing with the doldrums of relentless cold.  C will be taking the boys on another ski trip, this time with friends.  The house is a mess of half-packed luggage and winter gear. 

I will be taking a trip of my own.  So I'm doing laundry and cleaning out the fridge as much as I can before we all leave.  This translates into ham, eggs, strawberries, Swedish pancakes, and potatoes for breakfast; and baked chicken for lunch boxes. 

By Monday evening I hope to be once again looking at breathtaking video shot by C with the GoPro.  These pics here are stills from the video.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts