Christmas Decorations at the White House

We are lucky to have the opportunity to check out the Christmas decorations at the White House. This year we invited some friends to join us for a fun evening where the boys were excited to be out at night.  This year's White House featured more traditional decor, my favorite being the hall of beautiful flocked trees adorned with crystal icicles and ornaments.  They were the best flocked trees I've seen and made me consider getting one for our own home.
BB and DD had a great time comparing these decorations to ones of years past.  I think mainly they are excited for us to get our own tree (this weekend) and decorate.  Once it's up I love lighting it each night as the sun sets.  Our living room is finally complete so we plan to all gather in there each night for some family quiet time.

Comments

Popular Posts