Brrrrr.....It's Cold

Fall took a quick turn into winter over here!  These photos are from the first weekend of November where we were still wearing shorts.  We went to visit the newly renovated Sackler/Freer Galleries, which we missed during their grand reopening celebration from a few weeks ago (posted here). There are some new galleries and rooms with new installations that were fun to experience, but I do always wish the Asian Art collection was bigger.

I've been transitioning from spooky Halloween decor to fall accents around the house.  With DST, it's all about the light in the evenings.  All I want is a relaxing week but I won't be getting it.  We just got back from a wonderful trip that I'll tell you about later; my parents are returning after being gone this entire season; we have parent-teacher conferences; and I need to prepare my Thanksgiving menu and shopping list!

Comments

Popular Posts