Life Lately

Tomorrow is the Autumnal Equinox but the summer won't let go with its hot, balmy weather.  No matter summer's refusal to let go, the days are getting noticeably shorter. In addition to transition to the start of school (which has been going quite well) and staggered schedules, I'll be transitioning to another position as well. One thing that is constant in life - it's always changing.

I'm working from home hanging out with the kids because school is out for the Jewish holiday.  We had a slow breakfast and a casual lunch.  In the afternoon, I'm hoping for a playdate.  Then dinner, activity, homework, clean-up, bedtime.  It all goes so fast in the early evenings.

Somehow reading e-books has finally taken hold for me.  I'm now tearing through my virtual stack and not worrying about whether and where to keep the books after I read them. In the last couple of months, I've read about a dozen books, and I hope to continue at the same pace this season.  My appetite for content and media is endless - I'm always looking for the best books, podcasts, shows, movies, blogs, and concerts these days.

Soon the house will be adorned with fall and Halloween decorations.  In a few weeks, the Mid-Autumn Festival is something I try to celebrate as well.  We'll go shopping for mooncakes, make a special dinner, and spend some time gazing at the moon.

Comments

Popular Posts