Scenes of Suburbia

After homework was done and put away, we took a walk through the neighborhood to enjoy the warm sun.  It's been awhile.  BB and DD skipped and galloped while I snapped a few photos.  It will be a different kind of weekend for us this week.  We're spending some individual time with the boys, something I always look forward to.

C said something to me the other night, "the longer we're away from our old neighborhood, the less I miss it."  I agree.  Yet there is some part of me that didn't want to agree, was surprised that I agreed. No doubt we loved our old home and always will.  And we could have been more centrally-located for shopping, restaurants, and public transportation, but the adjustment to suburbia has been pretty easy. Despite all the fretting that we did, we're easing in nicely.  I guess we really were ready.

Comments

Popular Posts