Reaching New Heights

I'm traveling this week, away from C and the boys for the first time in a long time.  It's days like this I'm so glad I keep this blog so that I can look at their photos and read about our days together whenver I'm missing them.

As I said before, every vacation is the same but different.  After a nice dinner in Rehoboth, we returned to Funland the final night of our vacation.  Last year, the boys pretty much enjoyed the same rides.  But this year, BB was eyeing the big boy rides.  BB and I went on one of the big rides together.  I was actually feeling a bit nervous about the heights and the speed and the spinning when we were at the top.  BB told me to look out to the ocean.  He was all smiles and excitement.  So mid-ride, I worked up the courage to get out my camera and snap a few photos.

It was another glimpse into the future going on that ride with BB.  There he was age 6 sitting next to me, but I could see the 13 year old BB there as well.  Those precious moments with my firstborn were the best of the entire trip.

Comments

Popular Posts