Modern Beach Towels


It's the final week of swim team(!).  This short season has been fun but I have to admit that I can't wait for it to be over.  Divisionals is this weekend and there are several more practices and events to go to before it's all over.  June and July are filled with swim laundry.  Which got me looking closely at the towels we've been using and wanting something better and better looking.

I bought some Turkish towels earlier this summer.  They are handy and lightweight but the boys don't love them because they aren't as absorbent.  While we were in Hawaii, I noticed the beautiful surf and swim wear and accessories in the stores and at the beach.  People bring it on the beaches of Oahu. Coinciding with all this is more design happening in the surf/swim market.  Towels and beach blankets are getting their due right now.

I'm looking to up our towel game to enjoy the rest of the season and next year.  Above our my favorites.  Do I get one of each or a bunch of just one design?

Comments

Popular Posts