Spring Break is Over

Hello friends.  We've returned from our big trip to Taipei!  I think it was our longest trip yet at almost 2 1/2 weeks.  We kicked it off with pizza and homework(!) at Dulles airport while waiting for our flight to Tokyo.  We landed Friday evening and headed straight to our family apartment, went back out for a few provisions and then rested.

Eager to get out the next morning, we headed to the Taipei Fine Arts Museum, which isn't far from our apartment.  We visited TFAM two years ago for the first time and had a great time looking at the art.  This time we were chilling more than anything else.  We missed several exhibits, but that was ok by me.  I was mainly focused on everyone recovering from the travel and time change.  It seems like we did better than two years ago.  In a future post, I'll provide some tips on what I think we did better.

I'll be spamming you with photos from our big trip in the days and weeks to come.

Comments

Popular Posts