Cooking, Part 3

Lots of food posts lately.  Last night was night 2 of Blue Apron.  On the menu was pan-roasted salmon ramen with spicy miso broth and wakame.  I had much easier go of it than the other night when I was juggling cooking and homework on my own.  Last night, I cooked the boys' dinner while they did their homework, and then C came home and took them swimming.  In silence and leisure, I cooked the second dinner.

That all sounds overly complicated and it is.  I'm balancing food allergies and preferences in the house so depending on what Blue Apron sends me, it's usually reserved for us adults while I make something for BB and DD. 
So how did it turn out?  Yummy.  The spicy miso broth was tasty.  Toki Underground it ain't, but it was tasty, and C agreed.  One last meal set before our next delivery.

Comments

Popular Posts