Balloons, Bubbles + Mayfair

The weather has definitely warmed up; laughable as we're well into May.  We still had the heater on a couple of nights in April.  Before I can even get the winter clothes cleaned and put away, it will be Summer.Suddenly, there are festivals and events cropping up every weekend.  For the first time, we attended our school's Mayfair celebration last weekend.

My absence here lately is again explained by my workload.  It has taken over too much of my life again but in the next couple of weeks, it will end.  My new position will be busy but different and I'm looking forward to enjoying more time with the boys.

So what else has been going on around here?  DD is home sick after I got a call from the school nurse an hour ago.  We are planning birthday parties, going on school field trips, working on house projects, dreaming of vacations, and getting ready for the shift in schedule that always happens when the school year ends.  It's really hard to believe that BB and DD have completed another year of school already.  It was a year of transition for sure, but they've done beautifully.

Comments

Popular Posts