Spring Fling

It hasn't exactly been the warmest of days this weekend but we've been making the best of it.  All of the Spring festivities in DC are under full swing - cherry blossom festivals, kite flying, etc.  Today after nap we went to the National Mall and visited the sculpture garden, had two turns on the carousel and walked the Mall.

I'm looking forward to more outdoor time with the boys with our shoes OFF.  Easter egg hunts are getting underway as well.  The one in our neighborhood is next weekend.  I've bought all the provisions to make  simple Easter baskets for the boys.  I'll take some photos and show that to you next week.

Part of my New Year's resolutions is to do more activities with the Boys.  We do a lot as it is but we could always do more.  I don't mean doing things for the sake of crossing them off the list but I really taking them to show them things - puppet shows, concerts, museum events.  BB is finally old enough to start really enjoying these types of things.  I've also decided that we'll have to split up sometimes and do things separately with the kids so they are doing age appropriate things.  The Boys love being together but some things just aren't enjoyable for DD and I don't want to hold BB back from anything.  Also, I don't want to forget about taking DD to special things that would be enjoyable for him as well.

Comments

Popular Posts